Dohn Community High School
We are a team of educational, mental health professionals dedicated to helping our students reach their fullest potential through academic, career, social, and personal support.
We advocate for students by collaborating with parents and staff and networking with local community services and resources.
For general questions, call 513-281-6100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact a Counselor
- East, KTMIS, South, West: Mr. Geraghty, 513-872-7048
- Colerain: Ms. Bryant, 513-963-2550
- Career: Ms. April, 513-963-2554
- Main, YWA, YMA: Mr. Roberts, 513-513-963-2552
- North, DVA, Hamilton, South: Ms. Leach, 513-999-8849
Your Safety and Well-Being are Important!
Counselors do not maintain 24/7 access to their phone and email. If this is a counseling emergency that cannot wait until the next business day, please reach out to one of these resources:
Suicide Hotline: 800-273-8255
Talbert House Crisis Line (Hamilton County): Call 513-281-2273 or text Talbert to 839863
Crisis Text Line: text “HELLO,” “START,” or “HOME” to 741741
Safe Schools Tip Line: Call or text 844-723-3764